Thursday, 8 May 2014

INSPIRATION

Today we celebrate our freedom here in France. Nowadays, it's kind of normal to feel free, to act free and to be free. But you know, back in the days it wasn't that easy. I am talking about the war. Today it's a big party in Paris. Let's celebrate. I am joining definitely. I love to feel free. I can express myself how I want. I don't care anymore what people think of me. When I was younger I bought clothes other would like. I followed the big crowd. But since a few years, it's me against the others. Sometimes I see people looking, I know they think something about the way I styled my outfit. But I don't give a shit actually. You only live once. Be who you want to be, follow your dreams and let's celebrate life and our freedom. Have a nice liberation day everyone!

8 comments:

  1. That Celine bag is just so dreamy! Just a rad selection of photos
    xxx
    www.insidein-insideout.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wauw prachtige foto's!
    Leuke blog heb je, ik volg je nu (:

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply perfect!
    SSSx
    www.stylestreetstalker.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. que maravilla de fotos, me encantan

    www.lessismoreblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely this inspiration
    M

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I read all of them and try to visit your blog as soon as possible.