Monday, 12 May 2014

INSPIRATION

AFTER a weekend full of rain and sunshine I am here with a bunch of new inspiration. This time it's not about fashion, interior or beauty. It's the perfect Californian dream. I was never interested in the USA. I made a lot of trips to Africa and Asia and also this year I will go to Asia. But somewhere, in the back of my mind, there is some California desire. Yara from Chapter Friday was living there for a few weeks, Sara from Collage Vintage did a nice roadtrip, and also Chiara Ferragni was there last year. And that made me thinking, a lotttttt of thinking. Long beaches, bike rides, the relax vibe, good food and the Cali laid back style. Yes I like it. This last year I saved a lot of money in a short period of time. I spend less money on fashion and partying, which can make me realise my dreams. Ok, that Chanel dream bag is still one of my big dreams, but I can also buy that bag in about ten years. But travelling is something different. It makes you richer. And after seeing so much already from this beautiful planet, it's now time to see another part of it. California, you are added on my travel bucketlist. Maybe in one or two years, I will be there and live the dream. Have you ever been there?

14 comments:

  1. Aaah ik wil dit allemaal in real life zien!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Die blauwe top is gaaf he! Hier vind je de informatie :)
      http://www.polyvore.com/light_blue_key_hole_back/thing?context_id=120807772&context_type=collection&id=102936322

      Delete
  2. love!
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these shots, cool inspiration!

    XOXO Maud

    CHECK OUT MY NEW OUTFIT POST WEARING MY NEW WARDROBE ESSENTIAL:
    http://thirteentalesoffashion.blogspot.nl/2014/05/outfit-my-essential.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this inspiration!

    xx
    www.floortjeloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing inspiration.
    California looks amazing, hope to visit that place one day!

    Much Love, M
    http://blvckorsomething.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Prachtige inspiratie, heb meteen zin om naar het strand te gaan!

    XO IMKE

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wat een prachtige foto's zeg, kan niet wachten tot de zomer begint :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow love these photos
    www.fashiongamble.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh echt een leuke post! Ik word altijd instant happy bij het zien van mooie zomerse foto's :)

    x Aurélie
    http://lovelifelovefashion.be

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my god, why are you doing this to me?? wanderlust galore!!

    heartbeats Carola // VIENNA WEDEKIND

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wauw hele leuke foto's!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'd like to go on holiday right now :( X

    WWW.FLYDP.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I read all of them and try to visit your blog as soon as possible.