Thursday, 1 May 2014

INTERIOR

ON GREY DAYS LIKE TODAY there are only few things who can lighten up those grey scales. Most of the time it's food. I am a sucker for food. Healthy or sweet pastries, no matter what. Lately I have been more thinking about my health and body, so I am starting with a detox and eating less sugar. I am working on a new me, and this is one of the last steps for reaching the goal. Even if I am working on that, I don't let the old me go. Once a sucker for food, always a sucker for food. But reducing is what I was thinking about. Other things that makes me happy, are flowers and plants. A nice bunch of colourfull flowers is the best thing to give me a smile. Also nice interiors can make the difference on cloudy days. Only 10 weeks ahead before going home. With going home I mean Holland. I am trying to prepare my homecoming by looking for inspiration. Because with the new me, we need a new room, a new interior, a new space. Can't wait to work on the most important goal, school. And working on school in a messy, wayyy to colourfull room, with way to much unnecessary stuff, is so not me. So to start this not so sunny day, here is a bunch of inspiration interior wise. Now it's time to buy some colourfull food, because that's the smilemaker for me. What about macarons?! It has been ages I went to LadurĂ©e. And once in a while it's good to spoil yourself a little bit. Hope to find some nice flowers on my way back home. I am curious what sort of things makes you happy?! Let me know, because maybe you can give me some great new inspiration for next time. Have a nice day!

10 comments:

  1. Wauw wauw, hele mooie inspiratie. Die cactussen zijn ook zo mooi he!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wauw vooral de eerste is mooi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wauw wat een mooie inspiratie! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat heb je mooie inspiratie posts!
    Zou de kleding van de laatste foto zo aan m'n eigen rek willen hangen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wat een heerlijke foto's! Vooral de eerste en laatste, wat een droom! xx

    http://www.creativityandchocolate.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heel fijne inspiratie! Zo zou ik best mijn huis in kunnen richten ;-)

    ♥ Saskia
    formerparades.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Geweldig! Vooral die cactusjes!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wauw, wat een prachtige foto's zeg! :) xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I read all of them and try to visit your blog as soon as possible.