Monday, 5 May 2014

LOOKBOOK

Rebellious yet romantic, is one of the labels I can give myself. But as mentioned earlier, I am not defined to one style. I like to dress myself up girly, but with a raw touch. Sporty with a sexy detail. You know what I mean. And for that reason I felt in love with this Wildfox lookbook. It's so girly and romantic, but rebels at the same time. Love! Yesterday was a day like that. I had a picknick in the parc with my best friend here in Paris. I wore a long maxi dress, but with a denim oversized jacket and some sneakers, it's that perfect. Too girly, too sporty or too sexy is not good. But adding some different pieces to your outfit, is the key to succes. You are never overdressed or undressed. It was really a good Sunday yesterday. We had some french cheese, bread, cherry tomatoes and so on. It was more than perfect, and can't wait to have another day like that. I was kind of depressed last week when I arrived here in Paris. The constant rain was making me upset. But now, the sun made it all good with me. I am the happiest girl in the world.  What have you been doing in the weekend? And tell me what you think of this lookbook. Have a nice Monday!

15 comments:

  1. Geweldig lookbook! Echt prachtige foto's en een heerlijk kleurenpallet

    X Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prachtig lookbook en photografie! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aah wat een super mooie foto's zeg :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i really love the details, so beautiful melon tones!

    NEW >>> THE MILANO MODE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Die foto's zijn zo mooi!

    Liefs Nora / 1310bynora.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful lookbook! The models look stunning.

    http://www.mystylediary.eu/

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely collection of inspirations. I am especially into the filter it makes it seems so nostalgic.

    I'd love it if you would also check out my blog: http://afashionneverland.blogspot.com/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing shots and such a great styling!

    Lu ❤ www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow,gorgeous photos!

    http://vladasworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. great lookbook, styling en pics, love it!!

    Chris


    addictedtofashion.nl

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful pictures :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wildfox heeft altijd zulke toffe lookbooks! Ik kan er echt van genieten om naar deze foto's te kijken haha :-)

    ♥ Saskia
    formerparades.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this lookbook! The photography is amazing!

    Nice post!

    Mindy

    www.kindofluxe.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I read all of them and try to visit your blog as soon as possible.