Sunday, 11 May 2014

WEEKEND

TIME TO CELEBRATE the weekend. Ok I have to admit that my weekend already started at wednesday evening, but you know, officially it starts now. During the weekend I love to dress up casual and easy breezy. Normally I don't share those kind of outfits, because I always think it's not worth it, but this time I thought, WHY NOT ?! Still love these snake slipons a lot, and need to keep them in mind. Since I have my Stan Smiths, I forget my other shoes a bit. These photos are from some weeks ago. Totally forgot to share them with you. Yesterday I had a treat yourself day which includes shopping and eating. I had a nice afternoon on a beautiful rooftop in Paris. I had the most amazing view from there. You will see soon my new items here on the blog. Do you have some nice plans for this weekend? I hope the rain will hide a bit , so I can enjoy Paris more. Only 8 more weeks. It's making me scared! Enjoy your weekend and will be back soon.

10 comments:

  1. Aah wat een heerlijke teddy jas! En je schoentjes zijn ook leuk :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing look :)
    With love,
    Miriam from mirihamsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous look ! I love the shoes :) Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin? Please let me know on my blog.
    http://pialunja.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving the shoes and camel coat!
    xx
    www.sparkadalia.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leuke look meid! Heel grappig dat jouw print op je slip-ons weer totaal anders is dan die van mij. Super leuk!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice casual outfit, you look so happy :)

    http://vivid-room.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look great girl! Your shoes are beautiful btw! X

    WWW.FLYDP.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the coat!

    http://www.baker-of-luxury.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Toffe look! Ik hou ervan als t zo simpel is! Mooi!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Zo'n mooie outfit zeg! Ben echt fan van je jas :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I read all of them and try to visit your blog as soon as possible.